Thursday, April 25, 2013

Daily Dose 4-25-13


Psalm 94:18-19 When I said, “My foot is slipping,” 
 your unfailing love, LORD, supported me. When anxiety was great within me, your consolation brought me joy.
This scripture brings to mind a mountain climber scaling a great peak. One slip of the foot on a rock placed to bolster him to the next level could lead to a horrific fall or loss of progress. Sometimes in life we face mountain peaks. God doesn’t always take them from our path, because He wants us to see the view from the top. He does promise to be with us through the climb as our support, encouragement and protector. You may not feel like climbing the mountains in Your life, but know that He is never closer than when we feel He’s far away. He’s got your feet…now, climb!
Father, I look back on life and see a chain of mountain peaks You have helped me climb to victory. Keep those views from the top in my mind as I struggle on this climb. You give me strength and help me keep climbing. I love You! Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment