Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Daily Dose 4-23-13


April 23, 2011 Psalm 91:14-16 “Because he loves me,” says the LORD, “I will rescue him; I will protect him, for he acknowledges my name. He will call on me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble, I will deliver him and honor him. With long life I will satisfy him and show him my salvation.”
Are you in trouble and needing God’s deliverance right now? PRAISE! We tend to face our struggles with prayers that lean more toward pleading and pitiful instead of power and promise. Call on the name of the LORD in love and adoration for Him. Call on the power of His name, knowing the same power that brought Jesus from the grave is available to you because of that victory! Put your struggles before God and leave them there while you exclaim over His majesty and adore Him in unbridled praise!
Holy One – I lay it all at the foot of the cross – every worry, every hurt and every struggle. Jesus’ victory enables me to have the confidence that You love me completely and You have the power to act when I call. I’m calling to You in loving praise – waiting for Your deliverance!

No comments:

Post a Comment