Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Daily Dose 2-5-13


Psalm 29:11 The LORD gives strength to his people; the LORD blesses his people with peace.
This praise promise is one of David’s most beautiful of the Psalms. Life’s burdens and stresses can weigh heavy on us at times. We deal with insecurity, sickness and disease, and mourn over the loss of loved ones and broken relationships. In our materialistic society, we are constantly trying to accumulate more stuff; or, in this economy, hold on to the stuff we have. More importantly, we grieve for those we love whom we fear will never accept salvation. The LORD is aware of the struggles each of us face. What is your struggle today? Take it to the LORD. Ask Him to replace your weakness and worries with strength and peace. He may not take the struggle away, but He WILL help you through it…with Him victory is near!
Father, You are well aware of my struggles. Help me to remember to stop reminding You and live in the peace You want to provide. I pray for Your strength and wisdom to be my guide so I will always find Your peace. I can’t make it without You! I love You! Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment