Sunday, December 30, 2012

Daily Dose 12-30-12


Revelation 21:3-4 And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, “Look! God’s dwelling place is now among the people, and he will dwell with them. They will be his people, and God himself will be with them and be their God. ‘He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death’ or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away.”

There will be a great day coming for those who know the LORD! The pain and suffering we know on this earth will all be forgotten. Stress and anxiety will be words we no longer comprehend. There will be peace, joy and contentment. Most importantly, we will see the face of God and dwell in His physical presence every day. What a day that will be!

Father, I long for that day! I am ready to walk the streets of gold with You! In the meantime, God, there are many more who will not know that reward. Prick hearts and help me do my part to bring more with me. Maranatha! Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment