Saturday, October 1, 2011

Daily Dose 10-1-11

Psalm 73:24-26 You guide me with your counsel, and afterward you will take me into glory. 
Whom have I in heaven but you? And earth has nothing I desire besides you. My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.

Each new season is a reminder that life on this earth is always changing. We experience seasons of celebration and contentment, as well as those where things do not always go according to our plan or on our timetable. Joyous times can change to heartache in the blink of an eye. No matter what season you are in life, whether it is a time of celebration or struggle, God is with you for the journey. His presence deepens the pleasure in the good times, and provides strength and comfort for the difficult times. The constant in the inconsistency of life is the unchanging, unwavering Hand of God protecting and loving His children through their walk – so walk on!

Father, I look back on my season of life and know that, without fail, You were always there. You have been and will always be my first One I go to for celebration of good. You have been and always will be my first One I go to for guidance, strength and encouragement. I am so grateful for Your past provisions. It gives me comfort for today and confidence for the future. You are my strength and I love You! Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment