Friday, August 5, 2016

Daily Dose 8-5-16

Psalm 27:13-14 I remain confident of this: I will see the goodness of the LORD in the land of the living. Wait for the LORD; be strong and take heart and wait for the LORD.

In our times of oppression - whether it be from sickness, other people, or just the struggles of life - there is the temptation to give up. Sometimes, God rescues us quickly from a tough situation. Other times, He remains with us through the struggles. To try and determine in our own wisdom why things are the way they are is futile. True faith is knowing that His timing is perfect, His provision is what we need, and we are never alone. God knows each struggle and hurt. On our own, struggles are hopeless – with God all things are possible. Turn your oppression over to Your champion and wait for the LORD. When life has beaten you down and you feel inferior or insecure, take His hand and stand with great confidence knowing that while you don’t understand, you are loved and cherished by the One who knows all and has all control!

Father, There is so much I don’t understand. There is so much that I don’t know. But I am so thankful that in my unknowing, I know that I am loved and protected by You – the One who knows all! I love You! Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment