Monday, February 29, 2016

Daily Dose 2-29-16

2 Peter 3:8 But do not forget this one thing, dear friends: With the Lord a day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years are like a day.

The Read Through the Bible in a Year Reading Guide does not post scripture for Leap Day. There’s a lesson there! On this leap day, maybe we should focus on the day that will come when we never count days again! What do you need to do to get ready for that trumpet sound? Have you been waiting for a better day to start a commitment to the LORD? Have you been a Christian for years, but never established a real relationship with the LORD? Are you practicing your faith like checking off a to do list? Are there people you love who will be lost for eternity because you haven’t had the courage to be bold with them on the truth about Jesus? Today could be the day…are you ready?

Father of All Time, I come to You today and thank You for another day to serve You. I long for the day of Your Son’s return…sometime’s I focus on it too much and loose site of what You have in store for today. Help me be more purposeful with the time You give me here on earth. May each day I live glorify you! I love You! Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment