Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Daily Dose 12-24-13


Psalm 143:8 Let the morning bring me word of your unfailing love, for I have put my trust in you. 
Show me the way I should go, for to you I entrust my life.

Each day we have a choice – we can trust or fret. God’s faithfulness is assured to those who trust Him. Trust is not something that wavers with circumstances. Trust is solid when the foundations of life seem shaky. Trust is waiting for direction instead of thinking He has forgotten you. Entrusting you life is giving Him complete authority over your life and never turning back in doubt or shaking in fear. Each day begins with a choice . How will you start today.

Father, I trust You. I walk on Your solid foundation. I wait for Your direction. I love You! Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment