Thursday, November 28, 2013

Daily Dose 11-28-13

Psalm 119:114-117 You are my refuge and my shield; I have put my hope in your word. 
Away from me, you evildoers, that I may keep the commands of my God! 
Sustain me, my God, according to your promise, and I will live; do not let my hopes be dashed. 
Uphold me, and I will be delivered; I will always have regard for your decrees. 

No matter how tough life may be at times, God is with us through it all. His Word is a refuge when you feel life is waging war upon you. His Word brings inspiration to plant hopes and dreams to bloom within you. The same Word that inspires dreams gives you the tools and courage to fulfill dreams. God’s Word is not just a list of dos and don’ts; it is God’s love story for us to know Him and to know how to navigate the waters of this life that often bring crashing waves. 

Father, There are storms raging around me, but I trust You to guide and protect me through it all. Thank You for Your Word and its power to guide me. I love You! Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment