Saturday, September 15, 2012

Daily Dose 9-16-12


Psalm 59:17 You are my strength, I sing praise to you; you, God, are my fortress, my God on whom I can rely.

When we are weakened by the struggles of life, it’s hard to know where to turn. We try to rely on our own strength, which often leads to failure. We try to turn to people we love for support, which often leads to disappointment. The sooner we learn to turn to God for our strength and support, the sooner we reach contentment in life. Turning to God may not always prevent or stop the struggles, but through His power, we can endure. Through His love, we find comfort. When life is tough and you feel alone and afraid, praise Him! He’s beside you as your companion, behind you as your encourager, before you as your protector, and within you as your truest friend.

Father, There are days I feel overwhelmed, inadequate and alone. I thank You and praise You for always being there to pick me up, dust me off, dry my tears and send me on to Your next stop. I can’t live this life without You! I love You! Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment