Saturday, September 17, 2011

Daily Dose 9-17-11

Isaiah 26:9 My soul yearns for you in the night; in the morning my spirit longs for you.

Our hearts operate on a priority system. When God, and knowing Him more, is our strongest desire, the other desires we have seem to stack up in line of His priority for our lives. Whenever we place other relationships above Him, there will be conflict. When we pursue other relationships more than pursuing Him, there will be loneliness. When we pursue wealth over Him, we will have a deficit in our hearts. Begin today desiring God and placing a relationship with Him as the first priority of your heart…everything else will fall into place.

Holy Father, My heart longs for a deeper relationship with You. Help me to see that relationship as my primary pursuit. You know the desires of my heart. When You are the priority, I know my desires will be manifest through You and in all other areas I will find contentment. I love You! Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment