Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Daily Dose 4-5-11

Psalm 77:13-14 Your ways, God, are holy. What god is as great as our God? You are the God who performs miracles; you display your power among the peoples.

We don’t pause often enough to meditate on the awesomeness of God. Too often, we fail to recognize the Hand of God still performing miracles among His people today. God longs to be remembered for what He did and praised for what He will do; but most of all He longs for us to acknowledge what HE is doing NOW! Look at your day and look for His fingerprints. Even the smallest blessing and provision is worthy of praise for Him. Acknowledge who He is in your life and ask Him to magnify Himself more. It’s an offer He can’t refuse!

Father, Forgive me for not paying enough attention to Your activity in my life and around me. Open my eyes to where You are and what you are doing…let me join You! I love you and I don’t want to miss a thing! Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment