Sunday, February 6, 2011

Daily Dose 2-6-11

Psalm 30:11-12 You turned my wailing into dancing; you removed my sackcloth and clothed me with joy, 
that my heart may sing your praises and not be silent. LORD my God, I will praise you forever.

God’s desire is for His people to be overcomers. Too often, we are so engrossed in our heartache or challenges that we fail to look to the One who cold change the circumstances. God wants us to be in such a close relationship with Him that we immediately go to Him and turn our broken hearts and weary souls in to Him. In exchange, He WILL help us overcome! He never promised that we would have a life free of struggles, but He does promise peace and perspective. If you feel like your wailing will never turn to dancing, give the situation COMPLETELY to Him in unbridled praise. Don’t hold back a sliver of the problem – visualize yourself packing it all up and putting it at His feet. When your hands are free from carrying burdens alone, they can be raised in praise – that’s when perspective can change!

Holy Father, I praise You for taking my burdens and replacing my perspective! You are my strength, my rescuer and my encourager. I praise You for the past struggles You helped me overcome. I praise You in the midst of current concerns; and I praise You in advance for Your Hand remaining with me. I do not deserve Your love and provision. Thank You for the sacrifice of Jesus that allows me to stand before You – pure, redeemed and ready for blessing! Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment